Our interns will work with our Territory Account Managers to scout fields and provide essential information and data needed to assist our growers and retailers while also providing input and feedback on our product performance. Our commercial interns are invaluable to our activities during the season.
● Intelinair internship roles are focused on activities which will support our continued growth in this critical technology area.
● Sales internships will work at the direction of our field sales representatives and organization leaders supporting the adoption, engagement and scalability of our flagship product, AGMRI, with leading ag retail companies as well as farmers.
● Compares fields with AGMRI alerts to check for accuracy of alerts (Ground truthing). Works with the development team to understand field conditions causing alerts.
● Interacts with farmers and retailers to inform them of scouting reports or findings utilizing AGMRI technology.
● Serves as a support resource and will work at the direction of our agronomy team to further the development of new cutting-edge formats and to collect data from farm fields which will assist to validate new product concepts in support of AGMRI to include field scouting.
● 90% of the time will be spent in the field utilizing the technology and applying it to agronomy practices or field conditions.
● When working for Intelinair, interns will enjoy a breadth of opportunities to apply their knowledge, creativity, and skills in support of helping to improve farm productivity through leading channel partners within ag retail.
● Participates in any education training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge to perform the role.
Successful candidates for the Intelinair internship positions should possess the following qualifications:
● Currently pursuing a degree in an agricultural field - agronomy, general agriculture and agricultural technology
● Agricultural industry experience, either through a previous job/internship experience, or a Midwestern US farming background – including an aptitude in mobile apps and new technologies
● Demonstrated knowledge of row crop production, with a focus on general agronomic practices, crop input management and general expectations for successful crop management
● Willing and able to travel to customer locations within rural environments
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
● Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of customers within the growing season
● Understanding of Google Workspace
● Ability to work in an outdoor environment and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
● Must have a valid driver's license, access to a vehicle with proper registration and insurance and have the ability to travel independently
● Must demonstrate a strong work ethic, be a self starter and operate effectively as a team member
Your application has been successfully submitted.