The Intelinair AGMRI Agronomy Advisor role is a sales support / technology development position which is based in our Indianapolis, Indiana headquarters office. The role will focus on supporting the increased adoption, engagement and scalability of our flagship product, AGMRI, with leading ag retail companies that are our collaboration partners.
AGMRI is an industry-leading machine learning platform which combines varied data sources in multiple layers to provide actionable crop intelligence which is then used to improve understanding of in-season crop dynamics, which is used to support key retail trusted advisors along with their farmer customers. AGMRI proactively combines extensive data layers of imaging along with existing ag - related databases, machine learning, and in-field observations to further develop crop insights that are provided on a season-long basis from planting through harvest.
AGMRI Agronomy Advisors will work in a team environment on a daily basis to be certain that our channel partners are able to support their farmer customers through the growing season by:
● Understanding the capabilities of the AGMRI platform
● Reviewing varied inbound data streams through our varied image captures
● Analyzing patterns and themes to understand agronomic issues and problems
● Developing real-time actionable agronomic insights
● Create solutions for retail channel partners in ways which support their business needs on a seasonal and annual basis
● Communicating timely to customers and team members imagery results and insights to accurately ground truth fields.
Candidates for the AGMRI Agronomy Advisor Role should possess the following skills and qualifications:
● BS level degree in either agronomy, agricultural technologies, precision agriculture or data science
● Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience post degree or acquired during college
● Demonstrated knowledge of row crop production, with a focus on general agronomic practices, crop input management, and general expectations for successful crop management
● A high level of interest in precision agriculture and understands the use of digital technologies in application to row crop production including field level usage of aerial images, machine acquired data, analytics file transfers, and output processing
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
● Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of customers within the growing season
Your application has been successfully submitted.