Summer 2023 Marketing Internship
Looking for hands-on marketing communications experience and aren’t afraid to get your hands and boots a little dirty along the way? Keep reading. We are hiring at least one marketing communications intern to join our team of dreamers and doers working to add value and drive change in the agriculture community.
You’ll build your portfolio working hand-in-hand with expert practitioners on real projects for leading global agriculture brands. From brainstorming new ideas to assisting with planning and execution of a wide variety of projects – many opportunities exist for you to jump in and learn by doing.
We’re looking for a college junior or senior actively enrolled in an associate or bachelor’s program and studying agriculture, communications, marketing/business, journalism, animal science or a related field. Software experience should include proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
High fives all around if you have a basic understanding of or experience in social media, content development, video editing/production, photography or graphic design.
What else are we looking for?
- Someone who can drive projects based on input and direction.
- Open-mindedness, adaptability and willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Outstanding organizational skills, proactive time management habits and the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Passion for and/or experience in the agriculture industry.
Here are the details of the internship:
- Based out of our Madison, Wisconsin office
- Between 10-12 weeks in office during the summer
- Office hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., M-F
Filament is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.