Agronomist (Upper Midwest)
Do you have a passion for helping farmers increase their ROI while simultaneously improving their soil health?
Do you understand soil biology and how soil health can make or break a bottom-line?
If you answered yes to either of those questions, the Concept AgriTek team wants to talk to you.
Our team is growing, and we are currently looking to fill an Agronomist role in the Upper Mid-West. This role will serve as support for the Sales Team and Dealers helping to guide fertility planning, product support and plot trials.
As a qualified candidate, we expect that you will hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture (preferably in Agronomy or Soils) with at least 2-years’ experience in the field or on the farm – ideally both.
Everything our team does hinges on continued education and gaining a better understanding of the ABCs: Agronomy, Biology, and Chemistry that our business model is built around. If you don’t consider yourself a life-long learner, this isn’t the job, team, or company for you.
As a member of our core agronomy team, you will:
• Be a self-starter, capable of planning.
• Provide general agronomic support and bring agronomic diagnostic skills as a plus.
• Execute plot trial design, implementation, and data collection.
• Work in tandem with sales staff at grower visits, dealer visits, and meeting presentations.
• Travel within the Upper Mid-West region, and you aren’t afraid of a few trips outside of that region. Travel will be frequent with some overnight stays required.
• Work with the Agronomy Team to develop programs and policies.
• Hold a Certified Crop Consultant license, as a bonus.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Understand the application and operation of a drone.
• Be comfortable operating various farm equipment.
• And you will be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
If you’re still reading and intrigued to learn more, our team would love to hear from you! Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you're a good fit, we'll be in touch!
Your application has been successfully submitted.