Digital Marketing Specialist
POSITION: DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
The digital marketing specialist is a core member of a team that develops and executes a client’s (or clients’) digital marketing plans to enhance and optimize the digital customer journey. This individual’s primary responsibility is to drive client digital marketing success by executing, analyzing and optimizing organic and paid search initiatives.
WHO WE ARE:
At Filament, our agriculture experience and marketing expertise are inseparable. We partner with businesses in which we can see ourselves in the customer’s shoes and create innovative marketing campaigns, giving our clients unmatched agri-marketing results.
- Develops, executes and measures organic and paid search efforts for clients including organic and technical SEO, keyword research, search engine results page (SERP), backlinking, referral strategies and paid search (SEM) campaigns
- Develops, executes and measures email marketing, marketing automation and CRM-related marketing for clients
- Manages campaign trafficking, tracking and optimizing for SEO, SEM, website and email marketing programs
- Measures SEO, SEM, website and email marketing KPIs, continuously evaluating performance
- Uses web and email metrics and insights to tell a story about campaign performance and formulate strong recommendations
- Creates and maintains dashboards to track metrics to support the agency’s overall data storytelling work
- Elevates digital marketing performance by working with content, paid media and social media teams
- Role breakdown is approximately 50% organic and paid search, 35% marketing analytics and 15% email marketing and marketing automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications or a related discipline
- At least two years of professional experience executing organic and paid search campaigns. Prior agency experience is a plus.
- Professional experience in digital marketing analytics (Google Analytics or similar)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, email service provider platforms, content management systems and project management platforms.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Self-Managed PTO policy and paid holidays
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary, 24/7 access to fitness center at our Madison office
- Employee professional development and profit sharing
- Full-time office-based or hybrid role: Madison, Wisconsin (Delafield, Wisconsin as alternative)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Willingness and ability to travel periodically for client needs and industry activities
Filament is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.