Senior Conservation Agronomist
AgSpire specializes in strategy and implementation of conservation solutions for clients in the food, agricultural and natural resource space. We bring expertise to our clients to solve for an increasingly complex agricultural landscape in need of balanced short-term efficiency and long-term viability.
We believe there are solutions within agriculture and land stewardship that hold significant potential for the health of our planet. Versatile in our approach, we help our clients meet their needs and goals while also creating meaningful land use outcomes. Soil health, water and air quality, biodiversity, wildlife and pollinator habitat, and bio sequestration of carbon are just a few of the many outcomes of positive land use practices resulting in shared societal benefits.
We are looking for a Senior Conservation Agronomist to join our fast-growing organization. We are looking for someone that is passionate about the land and closely connected to agricultural production’s realities and economics. With extensive experience in the agricultural industry, the ideal candidate will understand conservation and regenerative practices and the vision to assist producers in achieving their goals. As a Senior Conservation Agronomist at AgSpire, you will be working directly with producers to navigate public and private incentive programs, develop individualized operational management plans and provide technical assistance.
What You’ll Do:
• Meet with producers to identify opportunities and unique solutions for program enrollment and implementing positive land-use practices.
• Communicate with customers and partners
• Create individualized plans that advance landowners and operators goals
• Communicate on AgSpire services
• Understand the intricacies of public and private conservation programs (NRCS, FSA, etc.) and be able to educate producers on the programs, assisting with the application process.
• Organize content and present at workshops and events
What We’re Looking For:
• Strong background and education in conservation practices and regenerative agriculture
• Driven by purpose and the mission to improve the land
• Exceptional people and communication skills
• Uses creative thinking and problem-solving skills to create solutions
• Team player who is also self-motivating and can work independently
• Continuous learner (continued education, research, and interaction with other professionals)
• Ability to influence and educate to convey materials effectively
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Region: Upper Midwest and Northern Great Plains
• Substantial local/regional travel is expected (moderate overnight travel 40-50 nights per year)
• Some weekend and evening activities expected
For more information or to submit your application, email email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting those who want to positively impact the land, with those who can make the change.