Social Media Specialist
We’re looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST (AG) whose passion for social media strategy is infectious. Who is equally comfortable #hashtagging, recommending launch tactics, Instagram storying, presenting to clients and troubleshooting platform issues. Who is as energetic and forward-thinking as they are deeply knowledgeable about social media and agriculture.
As part of the social media team, you will be responsible for both bigger picture and day-to-day strategic and tactical social media work for assigned agriculture clients. This includes:
- Creating and executing social media strategies for new or existing channels
- Organic social content creation and campaign management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, maybe even TikTok, soon!
- Community management, channel moderation and crisis communications
- Synthesizing information across channels (analytics, social listening, competitive & SWOT analyses) to provide actionable insights, driving social strategies
- Influencer and cause marketing campaign activations
- Spearheading organic growth and new business social tactics
To thrive in this position, you should have 2-3 years of professional social media experience under your belt, spanning content strategy and execution, social listening and reporting, crisis management and influencer marketing. At Woodruff, we’re bold, curious, collaborative and accountable, among other attributes, and you should uphold the same leader behaviors.
This person could work out of the Kansas City, MO or Columbia, MO office, or remote.
When you apply, please submit a resume and 3-5 relevant writing samples.
Your application has been successfully submitted.