Come build the future of food and agriculture with Leaf as their Marketing Lead!
Our growing team is seeking someone who can lead the marketing function and shape the go-to-market strategy while leading the corresponding tactics.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the go-to-market team in building out customer segments and developing buyer personas for both C-suite/product leader and developer audiences
- Own the development of all product positioning and messaging related to key customer segments and personas
- Drive technical and business level messaging, both internally and externally, regarding our products and future product roadmap
- Partner with product development and engineering teams through the product development cycle to help create our communication strategies to educate on new products and releases
- Create and update a competitive analysis focused on the market competition’s pricing, value proposition, and go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with the sales teams to craft and review marketing and sales content and set the direction for dedicated marketing campaigns to promote product and/or features
- Craft a customer journey map and distinguish key nurturing tactics and campaigns to move prospects further down the sales funnel
- Work in conjunction with sales as related to pricing and corresponding offers/pricing-related campaigns. This includes development of sales enablement collateral such as sell sheets, slide decks, whitepapers, videos etc.
- Facilitate and nurture a growing demand generation strategy while allocating budget to specific campaign use and incorporating demand gen experts contractors as necessary
- Set, measure, analyze and report on marketing KPIs to show marketing attribution to deal pipeline, customer upsells, and overall brand impact
- Manage three team members (content & community manager, graphic designer, front-end developer) as well as any freelance/contract support team members
Who You Are:
- You have 5-7 years experience in various marketing roles in the enterprise software (SaaS) space. You have a solid understanding of brand management, product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing.
- You have experience building out customer personas via market segments and mapping them to value propositions and message maps
- You have solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools. You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- You gained experience working with B2B software (ideally global) companies and you are familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in software companies.
- You are technically fluent and are comfortable dealing with technical information, translating technical capabilities into customer benefits. You have proven ability to craft engaging content, including blog posts, white-papers, slide decks, videos, etc.
- You are a tenacious self-starter with initiative and you have the ability to seamlessly communicate and collaborate with the product, marketing and sales teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, Master’s/MBA a plus. Relevant fields of study include Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making all farm data integrations easy, seamless, and in a standardized format through a single API.