The Marketing Manager is responsible for a wide range of marketing activities for our clients and our firm. These tasks may include, content creation, design, email marketing, data collection, media and influencer relations, social media, and report writing. You should have strong writing skills, an eye for good design, be organized and detail-oriented, and an expert at getting things done.
· The ability to operate independently and efficiently managing multiple projects and deadlines
· Execute marketing campaigns, strategies and tactics for our firm and our clients
· Previous involvement in developing and executing marketing programs
· Write and post blog articles, social media posts, e-newsletters, website copy, direct mail, manage events, webinars, and more.
· Configure and execute digital marketing, email newsletters, drip campaigns, CRM/MA systems, etc.
· Coordinate approvals and edits with team members and clients
· Think “big picture” with new ideas and new ways of thinking, while getting the “small things” done on time and on budget.
· Provide project plans, timelines and deliverables in a consistent and concise manner.
· Conducts market research, and strategic planning to assist Account Executives.
· Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Over time begin to handle client accounts directly, with lots of room for growth
· 4+ years of marketing experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or equivalent work experience with B2B
· Fluency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and other office software on Mac or PC
· Experience with Google AdWords, Analytics, Wordpress, and Adobe
· Experience with CRM, marketing automation, social media and other business-related web apps
· Ability to quickly understand client products, services, business models, etc.
· A desire to grow, advance, and take on greater responsibility and reward over time
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
To Apply: Send a resume, 3 work examples, and a story that tells why you are a great fit to work with us to:
Craig Dick - Principal
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Positively Different Marketing