Summer Marketing Intern
2022 SUMMER ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT MARKETING INTERN
BLNKPG is a marketing agency focused on agriculture clients, located in downtown Indianapolis. We are seeking a summer intern to work beside our account managers on client efforts. The student will be asked to participate in client meetings as needed, but will largely engage with team members on developing and executing client work.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in team brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Learn project-tracking system and manage project workflows
- Copywrite collateral, press releases, social posts, media outreach, etc.
- Develop and implement approved business plans: social, direct mail, email, etc.
- Provide assigned project oversight, including proofreading, routing, spec sheet creation, etc.
- Specific projects will be assigned to the marketing intern for completion as well as engagement in other client / team projects
- Minimum junior-year status
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced setting
- Ability to work independently as well with team
- Track record of setting goals and measuring success metrics
- Detail-oriented problem-solver
- High verbal and written communication skills
- Some communications, journalism or marketing courses completed
- Background in agriculture ideal, but not required
- EARN candidate preferred, but not required
TIMEFRAME: May - August (11-12 weeks)
HOURS PER WEEK: Maximum of 38 hours; BLNKPG hours: M-Th, 8 AM - 6 PM
RATE: $13 / hr
Learn more and apply at: www.blnkpg.com/get-blnkpgd
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A blank page is the best place to start