Agricultural Marketing Account Coordinator
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WORK HERE?
This role is the gateway into the marketing core of every agriculture business. You get to see firsthand — and impact — the campaigns you’ve been seeing every day. So, it’s pretty cool. You’ll get to challenge yourself to take the skills you’ve honed and grow them, through some pretty in-depth, ‘you want us to do what?’ moments. Really, it’s a great time… All joking aside, it’s how we all started. You learn everything from the ground up, something that makes you valuable in any role.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide day-to-day client service and support
- Participate in team brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Copywrite collateral, press releases, social posts, media outreach, etc.
- Develop and implement approved business plans: social, direct mail, email, etc.
- Provide assigned project oversight, including proofreading, routing, spec sheet creation, etc.
- Create and assess metric reports for goal achievement
- Learn project-tracking system and manage project workflow
- College or university graduate - business, communications, marketing, technical, or agricultural degrees preferred
- Some communications, journalism or marketing background is preferred
- Background in agriculture is ideal, but not required
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- Ability to manage changing priorities, and use time effectively
- Track record of setting goals and measuring success metrics
- Organized, detail-oriented problem-solver
- High verbal and written communication skills - copywriting examples ideal
- Willingness to learn new subject matter on a regular basis
- Social media and digital savvy
Learn more and apply at: www.blnkpg.com/get-blnkpgd
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A blank page is the best place to start