Full-Stack Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer for Sentinel Fertigation, you will help develop the N-Time™ Fertigation Management System (N-Time™ FMS), a web-based software platform that provides imagery-driven fertigation recommendations and helps users efficiently manage fertigation applications in their operation. You will work across the tech stack to develop, maintain, and improve upon N-Time’s functionality and features. This is a salary position in a high-growth startup with an expectation for exceptional, above-and-beyond quality of work that drives an industry leading customer experience. Our mission is to help farmers apply fertilizer optimally to ensure their profitability and preservation of the environment. Join our team and create the future of fertigation.
- Collaborate on design, development, and deployment of the N-Time FMS web application across UI/UX, back-end, and API integrations.
- Architect and guide solutions optimized for speed and scale.
- Ensure quality of software releases by establishing and maintaining QA/QC testing procedures and monitoring release performance.
- Work with partners in the imagery, fertigation, irrigation, machinery, and ecosystems services verticals to develop API integrations that improve our users’ experience.
- Contribute to developing the N-Time FMS mobile application
- Improve upon and develop new algorithms to enhance the capability of the system
- Support implementation specialists and end-users with bug fixes as the company continues to grow.
- Post-secondary and/or graduate education in engineering or computer science related discipline (B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. all considered)
- Experience in the agriculture industry strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated independent self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with: Geospatial data formats, projections, manipulations, and computations; Microsoft Azure for hosting, infrastructure, integration; API development and implementation; QA/QC testing; UI/UX design; Working with Agile teams; Source-control technologies such as Git (Azure repository preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with or ability to learn precision agriculture concepts and imagery use in agriculture (irrigation, farm machinery, management zones, variable rate input prescriptions, in-field IoT devices, grid sampling, precision crop scouting)
- Strong prioritization, documentation, organizational, critical thinking, and strategic planning skills
Compensation, Benefits, and Schedule
- Remote position if needed.
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
- Financial and time support of efforts to enhance skillset.
- Flexible hours – it’s about getting the job done.
- Health and financial benefits will be provided.
Your application has been successfully submitted.