Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager whose passion for social media strategy is borderline obsessive. They will serve as the point person on all assigned clients and social media campaigns, developing and executing organic tactics and collaborating on paid strategies across multiple social channels. They also supervise, collaborate with and mentor junior employees, providing strategic oversight of social media tactics for assigned clients.
As part of the Social Media team, you will be responsible for both bigger picture strategy and some day-to-day tactical execution of social media management for assigned clients. This includes:
- Creating and executing social media strategies for new or existing channels; recommending new types of content, tactics, platforms or strategies to best reach target audiences or engage brand fans.
- Managing process, defining objectives, collaborating with internal teams and managing content calendars to create strategic social media content that breaks through to engage with key audiences.
- Spearheading development of growth opportunities for assigned clients or new business opportunities, proactively elevating community insights, identifying strategies and tactics to meet objectives and recommending scope and value pricing.
- Synthesizing information across channels (analytics, social listening, competitive & SWOT analyses) to provide actionable insights, driving social strategies.
- Staying up to date on social media trends, tools, tactics and platforms and share this knowledge freely with clients and internal resources, including developing and presenting materials.
- Establishing KPIs and compiling and analyzing social media data to gauge performance, inform tactical recommendations and generate insights on target market.
- Direct contact with assigned clients as needed, including video, phone and email communication.
To thrive in this position, you should have 3-4 years of professional social media experience under your belt, spanning content strategy and execution, paid media, social listening and reporting, crisis management and influencer marketing. At Woodruff, we’re bold, curious, collaborative and accountable, among other attributes, and you should uphold the same leader behaviors.
This person could work out of the Kansas City, MO or Columbia, MO office, or remote.
When you apply, please submit a resume and 3-5 relevant writing samples.
Your application has been successfully submitted.