Equine Social Media Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Develop social media content and manage communities for equine clients; on platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
HOW WE GET IT DONE:
Content Creator & Strategist
- Plan, build and manage clients’ social media presence
- Create shareable, scroll-stopping content that aligns with clients’ business goals, creating moments of brand love
- Ensure brand voice and consistency are carried out across all channels
- Consistently find new ways to pique readers’ curiosity and create engagement through education and entertainment
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about clients, competitors and/or industry
- Oversee clients’ social media design, from post graphics to videos, collaborating with the visual design team
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions, sweepstakes, live broadcasts and experiential marketing
- Work with clients and client teams for a consistent user experience
- Strategize new ideas, new platforms and new ways of driving prospects from awareness to loyalty
- Day-to-day management of client social media
- Develop an effective posting schedule, considering audience activity, web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Schedule and post content for consistent customer interaction
- Communicate with followers as a representative of the client, building brand reputation and relationships
- Respond to comments, messages, questions and reviews in a timely manner
- Curate crowd-sourced assets and manage published content
- Collaborate with client teams to create FAQ documents for consistent and efficient fan responses
- Conduct regular social listening, reporting on feedback from fans and the category
- Follow a crisis management plan to respond to negative feedback, if needed
Social Advertiser and Analyst
- Extend content reach by creating and executing social advertising plans
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from clients’ social networks
- Create, test and refine target audiences for each client
- Design, create and manage advertising campaigns, working closely with social media and digital marketing leads
- Set specific objectives, report on performance/ROI and watch for opportunities for campaign pivots and scaling Effectively communicate with clients about social strategy, pivots, scaling and performance
- Hands-on experience in and passion for the equine industry; show/competitive experience is a bonus
- Displays in-depth understanding of social media platforms for business, when to activate and how they work together, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest
- Exceptional writing, editing and visual communication skills
- Strategic minded, mapping and activating plans that drive results
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to jump from creative to analytical thinking
- Skilled in adjusting tone, voice and strategy based on target audience
- Familiar with platform advertising capabilities
- Adept at moving easily between brands and calmly handling delicate situations
- Highly organized, multi-tasker
Knowledgeable about social media:
- Marketing to horse owners
- Channels and trends
- Content development
- Community management
- Audience targeting
- Metrics and insights
- User experience
- Live broadcasting
- Social listening
- Employee activation
- I believe social media success is a combination of great content, smart advertising and authentic, helpful community management.
- I believe there is always a story to tell and a new way to tell it.
- I believe magic can be made from existing assets.
- I believe there are no random acts of content.
- I believe each social channel has a specific purpose.
- I believe social channels are not standalone marketing efforts, but they are vehicles to help tell/connect the brand story.
- I believe visual and content are equally important.
- I strive to make ongoing adjustments based on results.
- I see each customer comment as a conversation starter and sales lead.
- I put myself in the client’s, their customer’s and my team’s shoes.
- I am an organization ninja, deadline driver and project management master.
- I am empathetic to my audience needs.
- I am willing to take risks.
- I am a communicator.
- I am proactive.
- I love learning about and testing new technologies and techniques.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Animals and Agriculture: We Live It