Director of Marketing
Are you our new Director of Marketing?
Lucent Biosciences is on a mission to develop solutions to mitigate the climate impact on global food security and nutrition. We have developed the first carbon-neutral, sustainable, non-polluting agricultural micronutrient fertilizer called Soileos.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing who can build our brand and is looking to make an impact on regenerative agriculture.
You like to spend your time:
- Working from home or from our Vancouver and Coquitlam offices collaborating with the Chief Executive Officer, product management and business development team on marketing strategies and occasionally travelling to events in North America as needed.
- Developing and implementing our company brand and messaging strategy
- Providing guidance, input, and feedback on the creative direction and briefs of all Marketing assets, including trade show/conference materials, website (including input on SEO/SEM strategy and results), landing pages, print or digital advertisements, etc to meet strategic goals, ensure effectiveness and cohesiveness, and increase brand awareness.
- Owning the entire process of generating demand to meet and exceed revenue targets by researching, designing, executing, testing, tweaking, and measuring high ROI multi-channel digital marketing campaigns and initiatives across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging to generate top-of-funnel leads, drive traffic, and nurture opportunities to conversion for our business development teams, using SEO, content marketing, social media, email, nurture campaigns, webinars, online promotions, landing pages, etc.
- Organizing, administering, and optimizing our CRM (HubSpot) and other Marketing/Sales tools for solid integration and automation.
- Providing input on annual Marketing budget, tracking various marketing and sales KPIs such as conversion rates, ROI, CAC, etc, preparing monthly reports, identifying effectiveness or opportunities for improvement and making data-backed decisions to optimize accordingly.
- Complete ownership of researching, identifying, and project managing events such as conferences or trade shows, including managing budgets, vendor selection and management, contract negotiations, purchasing and shipping any materials (such as furniture, booths, etc), ordering swag and assets, booking travel, and any other deadlines or deliverables.
- Leading debriefs and strategy post-conference, ensuring any leads enter the funnel or nurture campaigns, helping sales team to execute, and measuring event-specific KPIs.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Business Development teams to build and nurture key relationships with customers, partners, and key industry players to gain insights about prospect and customer journeys and conceptualize and execute any customer or partner marketing initiatives, product launches, or outreach campaigns.
Your Experience & Skills:
- 6+ years in a Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, or Marketing Manager role for a B2B company
- 3+ years managing a team of 2+ marketing team members
- Deep understanding of prospect, buyer, and customer journeys, as well as buyer personas, and how to market to each stage and type
- Strong writing skills
- Expert level user in various Marketing tools, such as CRMs, SEO, Google Analytics, etc.
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Easily balance independent ownership of projects with collaborative team mindset
- Proactive, strategic, detail-oriented, data-backed
- Meeting deadlines under pressure, prioritizing multiple tasks, and communicating effectively
- Multilingual abilities are a pre but not required.
Your Area of Expertise:
- Direct and Digital B2B marketing
- Brand messaging development and implementation
- Sales funnel management through a CRM (we use HubSpot)
- Customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention strategies
- Interpreting data, measuring KPIs, and forecasting trends
- Conference/trade show detail planning, coordination & execution
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
New ways to grow.