Corporate Communications Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About this Role:
This role is split 50/50 between External Corporate Communications and Marketing Communications. Our goal for this position is to find an individual with 5+ years’ experience within the Corporate Communications or Public Relations sphere. This is a new role within the company and requires the incumbent to work at a high level. They will often interface with key members of the organization such as members from C-Suite and the Board of Directors. Our expectation is that they will focus on and drive corporate brand management, promoting collaboration and ensuring that the appropriate level of critical thinking and strategy, for a broad and diverse range of business, is being performed to guarantee success. Our ideal candidate would have a proven track record of developing materials and literature at the corporate level including articles, press releases, videos, presentations, special communications projects, etc. and will have demonstrated success in developing high-engaging content that accurately reflects our mission, vision, values and overall voice.
Who We Are:
For over 35 years AgroLiquid has been on a mission to engineer the best plant nutrition products while safeguarding crops, the soil, and the environment. Our liquid fertilizers are made to optimize yields, strengthen plant health and bolster the nutritional value of crops while utilizing agricultural practices that support a sustainable future for all of us.
- Write and develop announcement-related information such as employee announcements and/or employee change communications to the Ag industry and external audiences
- Write Leadership team and Board of Directors’ bios
- Oversee and draft print and electronic content for company literature, as well as promotional materials including corporate background flyer, newsletter articles, etc.
- Create and deliver presentation-related materials
- Script corporate videos, speeches or other similar opportunities
- Serve as producer of final presentations and/or video
- Serve as writer for marketing communications efforts
- Write and develop high-engaging copy concepts and content that reflects our brand voice for all forms of media channels i.e. newsletters, direct mail, postcards, blogs, emails, articles, etc.
- Responsible for checking that all copy and content being developed is truthful and complies with brand guidelines and voice
- Help develop, evaluate and update website(s) content as needed
- Bachelors’ degree in Ag Communications or related field (public relations, journalism or marketing)
- More than 5 years’ experience in corporate communications, public relations, or similar field
- Superior ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for corporate purposes
- Writing experience and editing is essential
- Production agriculture knowledge or experience in crop nutrition or fertilizer is ideal
- Strong writing background in PR or B2B
- Experience in web design and video content production (video)
- Have a basic understanding of how to write for video production (scripts)
What We Offer:
We strive to provide our employees with a complete compensation package that supports them from employment to retirement. In addition to a competitive salary we offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, FSA
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus opportunities, Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Development and more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Prosper the Farmer