About the role…
We’re seeking a passionate communications professional with a digital-first mindset to further elevate Inari’s presence in a competitive market. This role would share responsibility for a comprehensive, omnichannel content strategy, and own responsibility for social media execution. As a member of the Corporate Affairs team at a fast-moving startup, no day is the same – beyond social media, expect involvement in activities such as multichannel content development, events, media relations, investor relations and more. This is a great opportunity for professionals looking for new challenges that will help take their career to the next level. We are fast growing and need team members who are ready to keep pace.
If you have a passion for continual learning and keeping a pulse on the latest trends in social media while driving coverage of groundbreaking technology to build a better food system from the seed up, this is the role for you.
This role would be based in either our Cambridge or West Lafayette offices. Remote opportunities would be considered on a limited basis.
As Communications Manager, you will…
- Collaborate with teammates to help develop and manage a comprehensive content strategy, sharing oversight of social media strategy
- Develop and edit traditional and digital communications material, including social posts, news releases, articles, video scripts, infographics, etc.
- Use monitoring tools to stay abreast of competitor and industry trends to inform and refine execution
- Measure and report performance of campaigns against established KPIs
- Support a range of events, including industry trade shows and informational sessions for investors
- Participate in regular brainstorming sessions to optimize activities
- 5-8 years of in-house corporate or agency communications experience
- Extensive experience with – and passion for – developing and executing comprehensive social media strategies across multiple platforms. Experience with a social scheduling and monitoring platform (e.g., Meltwater) is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of individuals and audiences
- A strong sense of purpose and drive to develop unique, high-impact solutions
- Adaptability and enthusiasm for new challenges, innate curiosity, and a passion for learning
- Creative and strategic thinking, willingness to be bold and take risks, and the ability to recognize and learn from failure
- A collaborative mindset that is open to giving and receiving ideas, perspectives, and feedback
- Ability to work both independently and deliver on responsibilities within a highly collaborative environment
- Experience with startups, agriculture and/or biotechnology preferred but not required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Seeding change to unlock radical possibilities