Territory Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
High-tech products for a changing industry – that's our profession. Amazone's team develops and manufactures innovative technology for the agricultural sector, allowing the agricultural industry to meet an ever increasing demand for food products and alternative energy – now and in the future. Amazone is a dynamic, owner-operated family business. With our headquarters in Germany and over 1,850 employees internationally, we continue to write the success story of our company's 138-year old tradition.
To strengthen our internationally successful team, we are looking for a Territory Sales Manager (m/f) based in the Western USA (work from home when not travelling). Following extensive training at our production facilities, you will support the development and expansion of our activities in the USA.
· Monitor and achieve targeted retail sales
· Development of the distribution network in the western states, building positive relationships with dealers and customers
· Develop and implement marketing strategies including field demonstrations and fairs
· Perform market analyses and demand-driven development of our products for the North American market
· Initial start-up of AMAZONE agricultural machinery at our dealers and technical service of our equipment
· Onsite marketing, technical and operational training of authorized dealers and customers
· Provide service and customer support as well as producing timely and detailed sales reports
· University Degree in agriculture, agricultural technology or engineering would be preferred
· Experience with Ag dealerships or experience in sales, service, marketing or distribution development
· Ideally, you gained initial work experience in selling sophisticated products
· Selling of features and benefits rather than discounts “Value Selling”
· You are familiar with the agricultural market in North America
· Farming background preferred
· Located in the Western USA (CA, OR, WA, ID) to be close to our dealers.
· You possess strong communication skills and enjoy the acquisition of new customers
· You can work autonomously, are flexible and highly service-oriented
· Your team spirit, ability to handle high workloads and willingness to travel extensively complete your profile
Welcome to AMAZONE
Look forward to working independently in a dynamic team environment. AMAZONE recognizes high-quality work and personal reliability. Take advantage of a secure job in agriculture, a sunrise industry, to build your professional success. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Your application has been successfully submitted.