Territory Service Manager
High-tech products for a changing industry – that's our profession. Amazone's team develops and manufactures innovative equipment and technology for the agricultural sector, allowing Amazone farm equipment to meet an ever increasing demand for food products and alternative energy – now and in the future. Amazone is a dynamic, owner-operated family business. With our headquarters in Germany and 1,850 employees internationally, we continue to write the success story of our company's 138-year old tradition.
To strengthen our internationally successful team, we are looking for a Territory Service Manager (m/f) based in the Western USA (work from home when not travelling). Following extensive training at our production facilities, you will support the development and expansion of our activities in the USA.
· Development of the distribution network in the western states, building positive relationships with dealers and customers
· Initial start-up of AMAZONE agricultural machinery at our dealers and technical service of our equipment
· Implement, train and support dealer parts orders as well as warranty claims
· Onsite technical training of authorized retailers and customers
· Produce timely and detailed service reports
· Build positive relationships with dealers and farmers
· Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
· Support on demonstrations and on farm shows
· Ideally, you gained initial work experience in customer service
· You previously acquired knowledge in agricultural technology, hydraulics, and electronics
· Additional skills include your ability to express complex concepts precisely, social competence, and a self confident manner
· Located in the Western USA (CA, OR, WA, ID) to be close to our dealers.
· You work independently, are flexible and highly service-oriented
· Your team spirit, ability to handle high workloads and willingness to travel extensively complete your profile
Welcome at AMAZONE
Look forward to working independently in a dynamic team environment. AMAZONE recognizes high-quality work and personal reliability. Take advantage of a secure job in agriculture, a sunrise industry, to build your professional success. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Your application has been successfully submitted.