Crop Science Sales Interns
This job is no longer accepting applications.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Bayer is seeking talented college students who are eager to learn about Field Sales and interested in a career with Bayer Crop Science. The Crop Science Sales Internship is a 12-week summer internship experience where interns are paired with an assigned Field Sales Representative (FSR) mentor within their sales territory to learn the day-to-day responsibilities of an FSR and participate in the activities below.
- Work with local sales teams to understand and support the sales of the following products and services, seeds and traits, crop protection, and digital farming;
- Complete localized marketing project to further knowledge of our products to the local teams, dealers, and farmers;
- Develop relationships with farmers and dealers to learn how to effectively identify and meet their needs;
- Gain strong base of product and agronomic knowledge to assist with product placements and evaluation.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Effective presentation skills;
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative with the ability to set and achieve goals with minimal supervision;
- Proven leadership abilities and problem-solving ability;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Willingness and ability to relocate for the internship experience;
- Ability to travel/drive throughout district on a daily basis, company vehicle provided;
- Valid drivers license, the driving record (MVR) will be reviewed and have to meet guidelines based on the companys risk screening for hiring drivers;
- Ability to lift a 60 pound bag of seed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.