Technical Integration Specialist
Brief of the Role
We are looking for a Technical Integration Specialist to join our fast-growing team. You will be researching, planning, mapping, and successfully integrating with multiple platforms that range from ERP systems to Agronomic planning tools. Integrations and data mapping are at the core of our ability to provide highly customized solutions for our customers and you will be the tip of the spear. We will look to you to work directly with our customers, partners, and other leading agribusinesses to become a subject matter expert, who can ingest complex information, simplify it down to communicate to internal teams, and translate them into action items for our product managers and engineers. If you are someone who loves solving complex puzzles and developing simple solutions this is the role for you.
Who You Are
Obsessive about details
- Nothing escapes your eye, no matter how small.
- You keep asking why, even if you have gotten an answer.
- You seek help when needed, are open to constructive criticism, and have never uttered the words ‘well, that isn’t my job’ in a sentence.
- You have strong communication skills that enable you to work constructively with our partners.
- You solve tomorrow’s problems today, and are always on the lookout for process improvement
- You enjoy dynamic, fast-growing, work environments and relish difficult challenges. No job too small, no idea too big.
What we expect of you:
You do what you say you will do.
Manage integrations & data mapping
- Work with our partners and customers to define integration requirements, resolve all integration challenges, and ensure that data is mapped and loaded correctly to our platform.
Coordinate Cross Functionally
- Work cross functionally between engineering and partnership managers to ensure communications and expectations involving integration timelines, capabilities, and data accuracy are clear and accurate.
Be ready for anything
- At our fast-growing company, you will wear multiple hats and need to be able to adapt to changing priorities. For this, you will need to enjoy a degree of ambiguity and be comfortable with your role evolving beyond this description.
What you can expect of us:
We do what we say we will do.
- We will seek to maximize your personal growth and long-term career success during your time with AgVend and beyond. We value our employee's lives and aspirations outside of the company.
Ownership and autonomy
- You will have the power to realize opportunities, drive change, and delight customers.
- Performance goals are set quarterly and are rooted in our company values and objectives.
- We know money isn’t everything, but you will be properly compensated for your work.
- You are fundamental to the success of AgVend and thus you will receive stock options in the company.
- We strongly believe that there is no replacement for a firm handshake, so you will be expected to meet with our partners on a regular basis. We will compensate for all travel expenses.
- We want you and your family happy and healthy, so we have industry-leading health coverage for all of our employees.
Ready for your next challenge?
Send us a note with your interests and background to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your digital partner for serving the producer of tomorrow.