Partner Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brief of the Role
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing team. This position is tasked with maximizing the value our Partner Retailers gain when leveraging the suite of digital marketing tools in their AgVend-built Grower Portal to drive grower adoption, engagement, and incremental sales.
You must have 2 years of experience in digital marketing and are comfortable with content creation and debriefing marketing campaigns. You enjoy building relationships and helping organizations find success with new solutions. You have the knowledge and understanding of the agricultural input supply chain. Finally, you are an excellent communicator and are comfortable working with many stakeholders across an organization.
Qualities We Seek
- You seek help when needed, are open to constructive feedback, and have never uttered the words “Well, that isn’t my job” in a sentence.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills that enable you to influence key stakeholders.
- You relish a good challenge and work relentlessly to overcome hurdles to achieve the best possible outcome.
- You want to understand the business of our partners and find solutions to help them grow.
- You recognize that arrogance is toxic and that modesty is key to being a good teammate.
- You enjoy dynamic and fast-growing work environments. You believe no job is too small, and no idea too big.
- You have experience in agronomy, agribusiness, or AgTech and have a strong understanding of the crop input purchasing process.
What we expect of you:
You do what you say you will do.
Support the digital marketing with our partners:
- You will be helping our partner retailers through their digital marketing transformation. Supporting their efforts to communicate with their customers to build awareness and engagement through their Grower Portal.
Assist with product marketing tactics:
- Aid the creation and distribution of education material and other resources to keep our partners up-to-speed on the latest features of our ever-improving Grower Portal.
Be ready for anything:
- At our fast-growing company, you will wear multiple hats and need to be able to adapt to changing priorities. For this, you will need to enjoy a degree of ambiguity and be comfortable with your role evolving beyond this description.
What you can expect of us:
We do what we say we will do.
- We will seek to maximize your personal growth and long-term career success during your time with AgVend and beyond. We value our employee's lives and aspirations outside of the company.
Ownership and autonomy
- You will have the power to realize opportunities, drive change, and delight customers.
- Performance goals are set quarterly and are rooted in our company values and objectives.
- We know money isn’t everything, but you will be properly compensated for your work.
- You are fundamental to the success of AgVend and thus you will receive stock options in the company.
- We strongly believe that there is no replacement for a firm handshake, so you will be expected to meet with our partners on a regular basis. We will compensate for all travel expenses.
- We want you and your family happy and healthy, so we have industry-leading health coverage for all of our employees.
Ready for your next challenge?
Send us a note with your interests and background to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your digital partner for serving the producer of tomorrow.