District Sales Manager/Business Development Manager - IA
Description: At Ag Spectrum, we define success as growing healthier crops, achieving higher yields and improving the soil to improve farmer profitability. We partner with farmers to understand their priorities and challenges while providing insight to make difficult decisions and changes necessary to achieve success.
Ag Spectrum is a privately held crop nutrition and soil health company with a growing independent dealer network. District Sales Managers are employed company representatives responsible for recruiting, training and supporting an independent dealer network to help farmers improve their businesses within an assigned geography.
The position reports to the National Sales Manager and is responsible for growing the business in Iowa. In addition to a strong base salary, the position is highly incentivized for long-term growth and performance. The ideal candidate has experience recruiting, training and developing independent sales managers and sales representatives. The focus of this role is to expand and support an independent dealer network.
· Ability to recruit, train and develop independent sales managers and sales reps.
· Able to lead an independent sales team.
· Sound market planning and execution skills. Must be able to accomplish sales through others.
· Strong sales and supervisory coaching skills.
· Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
· Knowledgeable about plant and soil health and fertility.
· Self-starter, capable of developing and implementing a plan for the market.
· 15 years of experience in in agribusiness
· Strong 401k match.
· Competitive health insurance package.
· Company provided vehicle.
Your application has been successfully submitted.