This job is no longer accepting applications.
Thank you for your interest in our full time opening for
Based in Boca Raton, FL.
About Roach Ag Marketing
Roach Ag. Marketing is an independent, full-service commodity advisory firm founded in 1978 to help farmers do a better job of marketing their crops and livestock. Roach Ag. spent its first 21 years in Perry, Iowa, before moving its headquarters to Boca Raton, Florida. In addition, we have 5 offices located across the Corn Belt to better serve our clients and provide intelligence to the home office about crop and livestock fundamentals throughout the United States.
We offer a world of opportunities and freedom at our growing company located in Boca Raton including paid time off and health insurance. Let us move you to beautiful, sunny South Florida to grow a business with Midwestern customers and leave the cold winters behind! The local area offers a wealth of recreation and entertainment activities including four major pro leagues, three unique performing arts centers, over 150 miles of sandy beaches and 250+ sunny days per year.
Our Professional Staff has over 200 years of combined experience in the futures industry to draw upon. Although our advisors are authorized to trade all commodities, we specialize in corn, soybeans, wheat, cattle, and hog futures as well as agriculture commodity options and we continue to hire the very best people to work for us.
For more information about the company please view our website at http://www.roachag.com.
- Commodity Trading
Experienced advisors will continue building their book of business while learning our specialized system, branding tools, market analysis and sales strategy in a commodity driven environment. Most advisors consider our position a hybrid between a stockbroker, accountant, and salesperson. Must have the ability to travel.
• Solicit and develop new business (phone, meetings, and one on one on the farm)
• Provide market outlook analysis to support the hedging and trading decision which maximizes profit potential while effectively managing risk of our customer base
• Supply Grain/Livestock marketing information and recommendations
• Secure new and maintain existing accounts
• Execute futures and options trades as a price risk tool or for speculative purposes
• Maintain daily, monthly, and annual customer records
• Conduct seminars, radio, print media and TV appearances
Successful candidates will have an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in an environment where they are responsible for setting and attaining their own goals. Earnings will be commission based.
• Bachelor's Degree in agricultural business preferred but not required; Communications, Business, Economics and other majors can also be successful
• 3 - 5 year's of progressively responsible commodity risk management experience
• Successfully completed NASD Series 3 exam
• Must enjoy working in an office environment, spending hours on the phone learning the market while teaching
the company strategy to U.S. farmers
• Must be internally motivated and able to work independently
This opportunity offers a guaranteed income during the introductory period of three months. Commodity Brokers eventually should work on 100% commission to make numbers above $100,000.
- Cover Letter
- WORD resume
Email resumes to: Mjackson@roachag.com
Roach Ag. Marketing, Ltd.
568 E Yamato Road, Suite #200
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping farmers since 1978