Program Manager - gener8tor AgTech
gener8tor’s turnkey platform for the creative economy connects startup founders, investors, corporations, universities, job seekers, musicians and artists. The gener8tor platform includes accelerators, upskilling, corporate programming, and conferences with content on community growth, impact investing, diversity, equity and inclusion, and innovation across education, agriculture, insurance, healthcare, sustainability, and more.
gener8tor is a nationally-ranked, GOLD tier accelerator in the U.S. as ranked by the Seed Accelerator Rankings Project.
gener8tor AgTech invests $100K in five high-growth startups through the 12 weeks of mentorship-driven programming.
- In partnership with the Managing Director, coordinate the logistics of all aspects of the gener8tor AgTech & gBETA AgTech program including recruitment, company selection and cohort programming.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the gener8tor AgTech & gBETA AgTech program including weekly team meetings.
- Be the #1 cheerleader for the gener8tor AgTech & gBETA AgTech cohort.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the OnRamp Agriculture Conference.
- Continuously support gener8tor AgTech & gBETA AgTech alumni.
- Obsessively seek to improve program processes and grow the network of mentors, potential customers and investors.
- Actively participate in the AgTech and Champagne-Urbana startup ecosystem by attending events and building relationships.
- Support your gener8tor teammates across multiple programs.
- Total devotion to AgTech and the startup ecosystem.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly independent environment and juggle multiple ongoing projects, responsibilities and relationships.
- Willingness to intensively and rapidly dive into creating high-growth startups completely from scratch.
- Flexibility to travel, work some nights and weekends.
- Commitment to equity across race, place and gender.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A "no job is beneath me" mentality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
At gener8tor we…
• Revolve everything we do around helping the entrepreneurs in our programs.
• Wipe down the tables after lunch with as much enthusiasm as we have taking a trip out to Silicon Valley.
• Are motivated by building a better tomorrow for the communities we interact with.
• Observe no boundaries around responsibility and work as a team to get $#!^ done!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerating the best and brightest.