Job Title: Account Executive
Responsible for the daily contact between the agency and assigned clients and the daily internal communications and interactions with the agency functional teams. Oversees the execution of client communications plans/campaigns/projects, to ensure effective, on time, and on budget implementation.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
• Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
• Supports account leadership in managing overall client relationship.
• With support of account leadership, leads/facilitates/participates in all client meetings (external and internal) and completes and disseminates conference reports/action reports as required.
• Monitors and coordinates progress of clients’ projects through the agency, working with project management and functional teams, and oversees execution of approved programs.
• Coordinates project timing and budgets with relevant agency team members.
• Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications.
• Regularly informs account team regarding client progress, involves account supervisor immediately in the event of potential issues/problems.
• Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, prior to client review/approval, and coordinates and oversees client’s approvals.
• Assists in preparing client proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
• Supports the billing and invoice review process, prior to release to clients.
• Is knowledgeable and stays current with clients’ brands/products/services.
• Supports new business development activity within organization when needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• B.S. in agriculture and/or food business, marketing, journalism, communications and or related field
• 2 – 5 years of experience managing client accounts in public relations, advertising, marketing and communications
• Proven track record of managing agency and client relationships
• Action Oriented
• Comfort Around Higher Management
• Customer focus
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Organizational Agility
SUCCESS AT CURIOUS PLOT
Curious Plot is a marketing, communications and consulting agency driven to find what’s next for food and agriculture. We help set strategy, align teams, frame opinions and create demand for our clients. You will perform well with our company if your skills align with the following agency competencies:
• Customer Focus
• Functional/Technical Skills
• Priority Setting
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future belongs to the curious.