HTML5 / MOTION GRAPHIC / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Blank Page Marketing (BLNKPG) is an ag agency located in Indianapolis, IN. Don’t let the ag part get in the way of the really important strategic and creative marketing and communications work we do. While we live and breathe our unique niche, we work downtown adjacent and everyone enjoys lattes. We do good work, we get shit done, we create cool campaigns and we are always thinking about what else we can do.
You’re creative for creativity's sake. You love a challenge. You appreciate a team atmosphere. You plan to be part of the creative process, you’re not just an order taker. But, you also know that when it comes down to it, rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done feels good. You’re not happy in a cube farm (which is good, because this role is not a remote position) and you’re happiest when you create something portfolio worthy.
We’re small (and staying that way), we’re nimble, we’re a team and we’re looking for someone to grow right along with us. If you’ve got the skills, give us a shout.
The Designer, as part of the overall creative team, will develop digital assets to support client campaigns. You'll create new digital-ready content based on brand guidelines by animating flat art, vector flies or other elements to create visual interest. Creating and executing video outputs or HTML5, multi-link digital assets will be central to your role. You will also assist with static design for social, digital and email campaign elements.
- The technical ability to export video components according to various specifications for video quality, file size, audio, etc.
- The technical ability to build HTML5 for digital placements according to specifications
- Collaborate with team to determine creative direction
- Responsive to creative changes and client feedback
- Ability to design static social ads, digital assets, etc. according to brand guidelines
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to follow brand guidelines
- Adobe Illustrator - Strong ability to create simple, sleek vector illustrations
- Adobe After Effects - Deep knowledge of animation best practices
- Adobe Premiere - Know the fundamentals of video editing
- Adobe Audition - Ability to slightly tweak audio files, if and when necessary
- Adobe Photoshop – Proficient in image editing, color correcting, and resizing
- HTML 5 – Proficient for web and digital assets development
- Agency experience
- Email marketing experience
- HTML / CSS experience
- Web design experience
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Fun and fast-paced work atmosphere
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A blank page is the best place to start