This job is no longer accepting applications.
Blank Page Marketing (BLNKPG) is an ag agency located in Indianapolis, IN. But, don’t get hung up on the ag descriptor. What we do is still smart, strategic — and frankly cool — agency and marketing communications work. Blank Page insinuates we start fresh not from a template. If you’re the kind of person that loves the idea of freedom to create (within client rules) and big picture ideation excites (within budgets) you’re probably looking for this kind of role.
We’re small, by choice. There’s nowhere to hide in a small agency and every single person’s contributions count. It’s a nimble atmosphere with a strong emphasis on people making the smart decisions, not processes. We are looking for a team member, not a cube worker. We are looking for someone that isn’t afraid to think big on a concepting job and then roll up their sleeves and make a huge digital ad set later. This is a no ego, (well, enough ego to know you’re good at your job) get-shit-done, play as part of the team, do good work, think big and grow with us kinda role. If that fits, let’s chat.
The art director combines conceptual and artistic talent with a strong proficiency in the technologies used to create layouts and design as overseen by the Creative Director. The art director creates materials for a BLNKPG clients —from branding, identity development, collateral, video, and digital materials. The art director should have a strong understanding of design principles and design’s role in effective marketing.
- Take projects from concept through production
- Develop concepts / visual communication direction in collaboration with content expert
- Assess project scope with project manager
- Provide oversight on internal brand, manage brand standards
- Manage version control within appropriate tools
- Learn and understand client industry, including competitors, market, etc.
- Maintain trade skills and stay adept at new technologies
- Provide ideation across brands
- Provide work-product consistently, within timelines and on-scope
- Execute creative within brand standards
- Facilitate or support brand presentations, as necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Experience in creative concepting, design, and multi-channel execution
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Maintain a high level of quality control with attention to detail in a process-driven environment
- Capable of working under pressure to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Adhere to and follow client approval processes and standards
- Comfortable in presentation settings
- Ability to ideate as well as execute against previously-set standards
- Minimum of Associates degree
- 3-5 years experience, 5+ years preferred
- In-office work, remote work is not offered
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Life insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A blank page is the best place to start