Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform, offering a cloud-based solution that utilizes Satellites, Drones, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support crop advisors and growers. Our solution helps prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Taranis has raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a professional team with deep experience in agriculture, drones, and AI.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be a key stakeholder in setting the product strategy and roadmap for the company. Being located close to Taranis’ customers, you will be the main interface between our customers and partners and our product and R&D teams in our Innovation Center. As part of your role, you will have to generate market and product requirements by analyzing industry and technology trends, reviewing competitive offerings, and talking to customers and other thought leaders in the industry.
- Be a source of knowledge for the company in regards to the Ag market and the customers, and therefore guide our product strategy and roadmap.
- Work in close collaboration with the Taranis commercial teams (customer success, sales, and marketing) to define market requirements that will drive our feature development.
- Assess competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products and maintaining an intimate knowledge of the products, markets, distribution channels, and competitive landscape
- Represent and promote Taranis by advocating for its value and benefits at conferences and tradeshows, marketing events, and with industry thought leaders.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager - a must.
- Experience in Ag in general, Ag Retail or AgTech - a must
- Understanding SaaS companies' business models in a B2B setting is an advantage.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in cloud-based software development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and methodical approach to product strategy and product management.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Advanced degrees in Agronomy - an advantage
- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaker - an advantage
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and are passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.