Customer Success Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform, offering a cloud-based solution that utilizes Satellites, Drones, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support crop advisors and growers. Our solution helps prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Taranis has raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a professional team with deep experience in agriculture, drones, and AI.
We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to join our headquarters team in Indianapolis and be the face of Taranis for our customers!
This is a full-time position, including some travel in the Midwest (Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, etc.)
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality
- Deliver outstanding customer service with a smile, accuracy, and enthusiasm
- Ensure each customer experiences the full value of our services, products & technology
- Proactively resolve escalated customer concerns and issues
- Document and update customer records based on interactions in our database
- Work closely with RSM to engage new customers and with Product to continually improve service
- 3+ years of Agriculture Cooperative / Retail, experience in the following:
- Previous experience in customer service/sales
- Empathy and ability to build a relationship with customers
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CCA - advantage
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and are passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.