Regional Sales Manager
Taranis has raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a professional team with deep experience in agriculture, drones, and AI.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, self-driven, Regional Sales Manager with a passion for Precision Ag to take part in our full-scale sales and operational plan to create a growth-oriented business model within the region (Madison and Janesville, WI / Rockford and Moline, IL).
- Perform field sales with the customers in the associated area
- Clearly set expectations with clients pre-season and follow up during the season
- Manage, develop, and foster relationships with retailers, coops, and independent crop consultants within the region
- Working closely and collaborate with the regional CS and FlightOps teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to present a strategy to key stakeholders within an organization
- Deliver webinars and training to clients about the Taranis Platform
- Developing a yearly, quarterly, and weekly workable sales plan for the region
- Handling problems and issues that may arise efficiently and quickly
- Identify business opportunities with both new and existing customers; exceed sales targets through a consultative sales process
- 5+ years of experience in agricultural input sales with a proven track record
- Network and Rolodex within ag-retail channels
- Strong Agronomy skills in the Corn and Soybean market
- Proven network and connections in the AgTech industry
- Excellent understanding of sales goals and budgets
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Willingness to travel frequently
- 2 years of experience in Precision Agricultural input sales - Advantage!
- In-depth knowledge and prior experience with Precision Ag or Imagery - Advantage!
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and are passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.