Digital Business Associate
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Corteva Agriscience! We are looking to hire a Digital Business Associate serving Illinois. The chosen applicant will need to reside within the territory.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Agency development: Grow and direct relationships with seed agencies, on behalf of the digital team, creating sales opportunities and matching DBMs with agencies’ key customers. The key driver to open the door for the DBM at the agency level.
- Drive digital engagement: Lead channel engagement on digital offerings. Identify gaps in engagement and develop plans to increase seed team understanding and cooperation. This covers all products - premium, freemium, and sales enablement.
- Lead prospecting efforts: Source, develop and nurture prospects from sources outside of Corteva/Pioneer. This includes growers and consultants. Identify opportunities to use digital to open the door for seed and CP sales, securing the Corteva acre.
- Upsell and convert accounts: Directly convert and sell small acreage, free customers. Partner on larger upsell and cross-sell opportunities with Digital Business Manager.
- Drive channel sales: partnering on general sales support with Digital Business Managers (DBMs)
- Research & profile customer prospects
- Coordinate customer outreach with field teams
- Initiate prospect conversations to generate demand
- Flag customer prospects personally identified but not yet worked
- Partner with field trainers: Conduct 1-1 outreach to field teams to support field training initiatives
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time to facilitate channel relationships and to conduct on-farm meetings.
- The role requires remote, in territory work and may also be located in a remote territory. Must be able to work autonomously in a remote setting.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's degree in an agriculture-related major, or Bachelor's in another focus with extended agricultural experience.
- Minimum 1-year sale-related internship experience, or 1-2 years experience in a sales role.
- Has knowledge or experience with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- Is high stamina, high energy, dynamic, and focused on long-term wins.
- Is a master time manager. Ability to routinely prioritize tasks by their intended impact.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs.
- Is well-organized, self-motivated, competitive, and driven by success.
- Has strong problem solving & collaboration skills.
- Is at ease on the phone and able to engage diverse personalities.
- Is driven to succeed individually and in a team environment.
- Is creative and think outside the box to find and sell the existing and new prospects.
What Corteva Provided?
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time-off benefits including paid maternity, paternal, and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact, and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Grow. What. Matters