This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
Middlebury Cheese Company, a Northern Indiana cheese maker, is seeking Production Operators to work in Sanitation and Packaging. We are a subsidiary of the Michigan Milk Producers Association, the 10th largest dairy cooperative in the United States serving dairy farmer members in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin.
PRODUCTION OPERATORS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE! COMPETITIVE PAY. STABLE EMPLOYMENT. These are four (4) ten hour days - Monday through Thursday. Weekends OFF!
Production Operators are responsible for:
- Uphold Food Safety
- All packaging duties involved after the cheese make process
- Cleaning of our cheese manufacturing facility after production
- Ability to use cleaning chemicals in a safe manner
- Ability to Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment
- Must follow all food safety laws and regulations and good manufacturing processes related to the food industry
- Ensure PPE stations are stocked throughout the plant
- All other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications our Production Operators should have:
- High school education or GED
- Positive attitude
- Friendly, approachable demeanor
- Flexibility with your schedule as production can change on short notice.
- Ability to work in a warm and humid environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the responsibilities.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of responsibilities that are required of the role. Responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Middlebury Cheese Company provides the opportunity for meaningful work that makes a difference in the dairy industry and in our communities. The diverse talents and perspectives of our employees help us to meet the needs of our member farms and the customers we serve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MMPA provides our employees with a comfortable and meaningful work environment, where we strive to make a difference in the dairy industry and in the ...