Who are we?
Middlebury Cheese Company, a Northern Indiana cheese maker, is seeking Whey Loadout & Receiving Operator. We are a subsidiary of the Michigan Milk Producers Association, the 10th largest dairy cooperative in the United States serving dairy farmer members in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin.
COMPETITIVE PAID POSITION!
As a Whey Loadout Receiving Operator, you’ll be responsible for:
- The ability to learn all aspects of the whey department and milk receiving.
- Be able to communicate effectively and willing to do any other tasks as assigned.
- A detailed job description will be discussed during the interview process.
As a Whey Loadout Receiving Operator, your qualifications should be:
- High school Diploma or GED
- Flexible schedule as incoming truck schedules can change.
- Ability to work with heights, aspects of this job require a harness.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by and follow all food safety laws.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the responsibilities.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of responsibilities that are required of the role. Responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Middlebury Cheese Company provides the opportunity for meaningful work that makes a difference in the dairy industry and in our communities. The diverse talents and perspectives of our employees help us to meet the needs of our member farms and the customers we serve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MMPA provides our employees with a comfortable and meaningful work environment, where we strive to make a difference in the dairy industry and in the ...