Data Entry Clerks
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
Michigan Milk Producers Association (MMPA), established in 1916, is a member owned and operated dairy cooperative. MMPA serves approximately 1,600 dairy farmer members in Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin and Ohio. The dairy cooperative, the 10th largest in the U.S., employs approximately 320 people in four states.
MMPA markets nearly 5 billion pounds of milk annually to fluid milk customers and food ingredient manufacturers. MMPA operates two manufacturing plants in Ovid and Constantine, Michigan and a cheese plant in Middlebury, Indiana. Products made at the Michigan plants include butter, ultra-filtered milk, powdered milk, cream and condensed skim milk. These products are sold to a wide range of food manufacturers who make end-use products such as candy, ice cream, pudding, baked goods, cheese and yogurt.
Data Clerk Responsibilities:
- Finish Product Shipping:
- Receiving and check in fluid transport trucks
- Complete shipping manifest upon completing of load out process
- Check out the transport driver, ensuring all paperwork in accurate
- The data entry clerk will complete production entries on plant production balance sheet
- Verify production logs for accuracy, report and resolve errors
- Verify daily inventory counts for accuracy, report and resolve errors
- Facilitate product returns and transfers
- Perform month end inventory in D365
- Validate balance sheets for accuracy and completion. Report excessive shrinks and gains to management
- Vacation relief for Office Clerk
- Tracks and balances milk receipts to D365
- Generate BOL’s
- Balance 3PL shipments
- Received consumables and enter receipts
- Other duties as assigned
Data Entry Clerk Requirements:
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Proficient in data entry, utilizing a computer
- Experience with Microsoft D365 preferred
- Aptitude for gaining and exchanging knowledge
- Collaborative communication approach
- Drive change with a positive attitude
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations, which requires gloves, hairnets, shoe covers and uniforms in working areas. Personal cleanliness is necessary to prevent product contamination
- Safely handle cleaning products and chemicals
- Ability to read and understand standard operating procedures in a team environment
- Prior experience in manufacturing or daily is preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the responsibilities.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of responsibilities that are required of the data entry clerk. Responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
MMPA provides the opportunity for meaningful work that makes a difference in the dairy industry and in our communities. The diverse talents and perspectives of our employees help us to meet the needs of our member farms and the customers we serve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MMPA provides our employees with a comfortable and meaningful work environment, where we strive to make a difference in the dairy industry and in the ...