Executive Assistant to CEO
What is AgriSync?
AgriSync enables world-class customer experiences at the front lines of agriculture and other field-centric industry sectors. We do this by making a leading software platform for customer service delivery. We are a five-year-old startup based in Des Moines, Iowa looking for an insanely organized, reliable, energetic, and highly detailed individual to serve as an Executive Assistant to our CEO.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge digital products to the markets and customers who help feed, clothe and house the world, AgriSync maybe the right place for you.
The Kind of Person We Are Seeking
The purpose of this role is to support our CEO in handling a range of tasks and projects from daily administrative duties across the organization – to team communications, meeting preparedness, and project tracking. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing constant workload changes and frequent reprioritization in a fast-paced environment. This is a great role for an individual looking to build, or continue a career, in marketing or sales with flexible midday hours.
Responsibilities and Initiatives
- Manage project organization, tracking, progress reporting as directed by the CEO/Leadership Team
- Serving as main contact for wide-range of responsibilities among Leadership Team, employees, clients, and other external partners – managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to prepare internal and external corporate document for team members and industry partners with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism
- Arranging Leadership Meetings and company wide events (both internally and outside of workplace)
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Responsible for day-to-day office management
- Managing CEO travel schedule and calendar
- Make decisions and execute actions for carry out daily, monthly, and yearly administrative duties.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion and interest in a career in agriculture
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Superior multi-tasker
- Bias for Execution and time management – high capacity to get things done!
- Cross Functional team player
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, with an ability to become familiar with specific programs or software
- Classification: Part Time, Flexible Midday Hours (~20hrs/week)
- Physical requirements/Working conditions: Climate controlled office and remote work from home environment
- May have responsibilities after normal business hours and/or weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.