Customer Success Team Lead
What is AgriSync?
AgriSync enables world-class customer experiences at the front lines of agriculture and other field-centric industry sectors. We do this by making a leading software platform for customer service delivery. We are a five-year-old startup based in West Des Moines, Iowa looking for a highly motivated individual who is eager to wear multiple hats everyday while balancing the oversight of day-to-day operations of the support team and the long-term strategy of greater Customer Support Team.
The Kind of Person We Are Seeking
This role is ideal for someone who has 5+ years of experience in customer service or account management type role and is looking for the next challenge in their career. This role provides the unique opportunity to balance day to day customer service (managing incoming support requests, client demos, and owning enterprise account relationships, renewal growth, etc...) with the challenge of building the strategy of leading a team through rapid growth (prioritizing and managing process improvements for scalability, employee development, hiring, and working with product team as voice of our customer for product enhancements). This role will have two direct reports (plans for more in future) and report to the Director of Customer Success.
Responsibilities and Initiatives
- Managing customer relationships (from Enterprise to individual SME customers) to understand their needs and develop onboarding plans based on those needs
- Owning process to capture, prioritize, and execute Customer Support processes and improvements toward scalability
- Partner with Customer Success counterparts on additional process improvements as it relates to improved Customer Support experience and scalability for broader team
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product, and Sales teams to translate business needs and product requirements into solutions for our customers
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly scorecard metrics
- 5+ years' experience in customer success (or related) field with some leadership experience preferred
- Empathetic and personable; track record of building strong relationships
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Obsessed with details
- Experience working in Agriculture industry and/or entrepreneurial environment highly desirable (but not required)
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software a plus
- Classification: Full time; exempt
- Physical requirements/Working conditions: Climate controlled office and remote work from home environment
- May have responsibilities after normal business hours and/or weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.