Customer Success Specialist
What is AgriSync?
AgriSync enables world-class customer experiences at the front lines of agriculture and other field-centric industry sectors. We do this by making a leading software platform for customer service delivery. We are a five-year-old startup based in Des Moines, Iowa looking for a highly motivated, adaptable, and customer centric individual to join our Customer Success Team.
The Kind of Person We Are Seeking
This role will work directly with our customers to train, educate, and support their implementation of the AgriSync platform. This individually needs to be a stickler for the details, adaptable, and be able to communicate effectively through both written and verbal channels. Reporting to Customer Success Team Leader, you’ll be relied upon as a product expert and coach for customers. You’ll work closely with existing customers to help them utilize the service. You’ll also work with the product team to help escalate and prioritize product improvements and feature requests.
Responsibilities and Initiatives
- Provide timely customer support via chat, email, and phone
- Document customer support requests, escalate issues, and follow-up when resolved
- Recreate and report customer issues via our internal ticketing system
- Create and update digital support resources including help articles, video tutorials, and digital guides.
- Manage and maintain AgriSync’s customer-facing feature request board
- Own the communication process for product releases and updates
- Partner closely with the product and sales teams to translate business needs and product requirements into solutions for customers
- Continuous improvement of processes and systems to better serve customers (internal and external)
- BS/BA Degree or 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in customer-facing role such as support, sales, or account management
- Empathetic and personable with successful track record of building strong relationships
- Comfortable engaging with customer through various channels (written and verbal)
- Can quickly adapt to different situations, styles, and stakeholders
- Ensures accountability of self, and others
- Natural problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to thrive in ever-changing environment
- Classification: Full time, exempt position
- Physical requirements/Working conditions: Climate controlled office environment.
- May have limited responsibilities after normal business hours and/or weekends
- Limited travel as needed, Role based in West Des Moines, IA
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.