TheoryMesh is an early stage start up created to digitize the food supply chain. Ultimately we seek to increase food safety and traceability while creating a data driven approach to sustainability and supply chain optimization. At TheoryMesh we are building a diverse team with opportunities to learn about our solutions and technology as well as engaging with the broader industry.
We are searching for a Process Analyst who can work with customers to explore their processes and data, capturing their needs and challenges for our team. The Process Analyst will act as the voice of the customer for our team as we implement and develop new products. The Process Analyst will be curious, creative and a self-starter. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate effectively with our team to quickly address customer needs.
· Act as the voice of the customer
· Understand and document customer processes and requirements
· Develop documents and/or presentations to share customer needs
· Work with Development to identify new features needed
· Develop customer on-boarding strategies
· Completed Post-Secondary degree in Science, Engineering or Agriculture from Canadian institution
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
· Experience working with data science tools
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Software development experience is desirable
· Knowledge of Agriculture and Food industry is desirable
Your application has been successfully submitted.