This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sullivan Auctioneers is a family-owned auction business that has been selling farmland and farm machinery across the Midwest for 42 years. With a growing footprint from Colorado to Ohio and Minnesota to Florida we are looking for a professional, outgoing, and energetic individual to join our marketing team and help us manage our brand to new levels. This position will work to ensure that the brand of Sullivan Auctioneers is consistently promoted across all of our channels to potential buyers and sellers alike. We are a third generation family business looking for an individual to capture what we do, why we do it, and share that with our current and potential customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with our owners, employees, and customers to define who Sullivan Auctioneers is and what makes us unique
- Document our brand to work towards greater consistency in our message
- Guide our brand from where we are today, to where we want to be in the future
- Oversee the creation of content for various print, video, and graphic exposure across various outlets
- Manage the scheduling of sharing our message for the company as well as individual auctions across all of our print and digital outlets.
- Hamilton, Illinois (remote work may be possible)
- Understanding of and familiarity with agriculture that has been built from hands-on participation in agriculture, personally or professionally.
- 4 years previous brand or marketing management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture or marketing
- High attention to detail and consistency of work
- Clear and concise communication
- Forward-thinking and creative
- Organized with the ability to plan month ahead
- Graphic design and video editing (preferred)
Your application has been successfully submitted.