Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reporting directly to the US Head of Marketing for Decco, the post-harvest business unit of UPL, the Product Marketing Manager will manage the launch of products and solutions in the US region. Coordinate with technical teams, field sales, partners and operations at regional and global levels. This new marketing role will also lead market analysis and competitive assessments to better identify customer needs and food trends. The ideal candidate will engage in developing product positioning, delivering tactical launch activities and thrive with a team of cross-functional colleagues and partners.
- Manage new product deliverables to be launched and implemented into US region
- Design pilot launches for better risk management; communicate and supervise pre-launch activities throughout region in conjunction with commercial and operations teams
- Create compelling marketing positioning that showcases the value of our products and features to our target audiences
- Gather comprehensive market research to understand the challenges, needs, gaps and workflows of Decco’s value chain customers and stakeholders as it pertains to each business case
- Be the conduit for product plan protocols and timelines between R&D, marketing, sales and production teams
- Create and maintain technical marketing support tools at country level
- In collaboration with R&D teams, summarize trial data and transfer technical knowledge to the marketing, customer service and sales teams
- Support protocol plans and communication of new product data to regional stakeholders
- Provide training, workshops and sales support for all market segments
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of previous experience in product marketing and project management
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related discipline
- Experience engaging in the market at customer level
- Maintaining business communications and business relationships
- Well-versed in technical writing, sales and customer training, marketing communications and overall field support
- Firm understanding of price controls, cost of goods, economies of scale, supply chain, packaging and overall product lifecycle management principles
- Able to thrive in a hybrid business environment between virtual and in-person teams strongly required
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Masters of Business Administration
- Experience working with diverse teams both nationally and internationally
- Background in agriculture or food industry strongly preferred
Location: California; Southern California preferred, or Central California area
Travel: 20% domestic (US and CAN) with potential for international
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A global leader in biosolutions for sustainable agriculture.