Global Partner Leader, Agriculture
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you an expert in technology services in agriculture? Do you have the industry background, technical depth, and business development skills needed to work with partners on technology solutions? Customers across agriculture are using digital technologies such as cloud, analytics, IoT and AI/ML to transform and modernize their business.
AWS is looking for a partner leader who understands business trends affecting the industry, to build business with leading technology ISV and consulting companies.
You will be responsible for defining and leading the overall partner strategy and plan, and leading engagement with top technology and consulting companies in the industry. You will collaborate with partners to bring innovative solutions to customers, to help them engage with and nurture their clients, differentiate their offerings, and grow their business.
This is a senior individual contributor role with global responsibility. You will be working closely with teams across AWS including product management, partner development managers, solution architects, professional services, and our sales teams. You will be the face to the industry of the AWS partner team and solutions, building and maintaining engagement with executives at top partners including engaging with AWS senior leadership, and representing AWS in media coverage and industry events.
You are an accomplished leader with a strong background in technology in the industry, experienced at building a partner ecosystem with solutions or innovation programs, and with the presence to engage with decision makers at the executive level. You will have strong business development, product management, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. You can demonstrate an ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and show prior solution and program successes.
AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative new businesses and the AWS Partner Network (APN) ecosystem is helping to dramatically accelerate innovation on the AWS Cloud.
· Lead the partner strategy and execution plan for technology and consulting partners in the industry, and carry accountability for business results
· Build C-level relationships with our top partners
· Collaborate with AWS teams and with partners to bring solutions to market to meet customer needs, with measurable ROI results.
· Represent the AWS partner strategy internally and externally
· Prioritize AWS investment in partners who focus on the industry including leading startups, consulting companies, and established ISV technology vendors
· Work with cross-functional groups in AWS to deliver programs that will scale the partner business in the industry
· Prepare and give business reviews to AWS senior leaders
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
· 10+ years of experience in business development, product management, or solutions development in Agriculture Technology
· Experience with software including Software as a Service or other cloud-based technologies
· Experience with IT technologies such as data lakes, analytics, IoT and AI/ML to enable efficiency in crop production, precision agriculture, traceability and sustainability, and automation
· Experience with leading ISV technology and consulting partners in the industry
· Experience articulating complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
· Knowledge of AWS services, technologies and partners preferred
· Understanding of vendor landscape and technology applications and processes in
· Direct hands-on experience deploying solutions in Agriculture technology
· Track record of success building a partner ecosystem with solutions or innovation programs
· Business or technical leadership experience within the industry, or technology supplier
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· For San Francisco: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
· For Los Angeles: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
**The pay range for this position in Colorado is $122,000 - $160,000 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units will be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading cloud platform.