Sales and Product Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At HydroGreen, we believe in the power of technology to feed a changing world. We actively seek talented people who align to our vision and want to make a difference in the ag-tech space by bringing creative ideas to life and leaving an imprint on a healthier, more sustainable world.
Are you results-driven? Do you have a passion for the ag industry? Do you believe that relationships are vital to a successful business? If so, we want to talk with you!
The Sales and Project Consultant is accountable to drive project sales within the HydroGreen Channels in North America. This commercial advisory role brings HydroGreen subject matter expertise to set clear expectations in the early planning stages of a project. The ideal candidate is a commercial challenger with a practical understanding of ruminant nutrition and farm economics. You shine with your follow up capabilities, relationship building and strong presentation skills.
- Engage and build relationships with clients and channel partners to contribute to the successful execution of HydroGreen projects.
- Bring the expertise to recommend specifications that will meet customers demands and set the right expectations for all stakeholders.
- Work closely with project managers, dealers and other stakeholders to ensure promises are kept and delivered on time in full.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to position and promote HydroGreen in the industry and in front of its target audiences. Execute the quarterly marketing plan.
The successful candidate is:
- Well organized, a self starter and above all, a team player
- An excellent presenter
- A persuasive person with an ability to build trusting relationships
- Someone with a vast understanding of farming and a passion for the ag industry
- A great communicator
- Both a subject matter expert and someone who enjoys managing and leading projects
Education and Experience that will be helpful in this space:
- Agriculture degree in crop/plant or animal science, nutrition or equivalent
- Business education and Ag project management experience highly desirable
- 5-10 years of commercial experience working with dairy farms and/or ranches
- Demonstrated track record managing complex Ag Projects from start to finish
Your application has been successfully submitted.