Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Description of Job:
This position is responsible for providing general marketing support for the Plant Growth Regulator / Biorational Crop Enhancement (BCE) business unit. The position will report to the Global Business Manager (GBM) but matrix reporting and interaction with Regional Marketing Managers (RMM) on various marketing projects and product management activities.
- Provide marketing, product and project support for the BCE business unit for both the GBMs and RMMs.
- Assist in the development of annual business plans for the various active ingredients.
- Analysis of the affiliate Short Range Plans (SRP) and Medium Range Plans (MRP)
- Analysis and development of internal Latest Best Estimates (LBE) and analysis of regional LBE submissions.
- Contribute to the Pipeline and Product Life Cycle Management (PLCM) processes.
- Participate in the development of business unit, active ingredient, and product strategy
- Support supply chain in the manufacturing planning process to ensure consistent product quality and timely delivery.
- Coordinates product labels and packaging requirements for all BCE SKUs
- BCE business SKU optimization analysis and implementation
- Assist supply chain and Business Management in the identification and implementation of formulation and packaging changes that result in cost improvements, market competitiveness and consumer acceptance.
- Assist the Global Business Manager and Vice President of Marketing & Business Management in licensing and acquisition efforts to bring new products and market opportunities for VBC.
- Utilize various SCC subscribed and non-subscribed databases to analyze industry, market, company and competitor information
- Develop and update standardized industry benchmarks for the Agricultural market segments and the biorational segments
- Work with Business and Marketing Managers to identify manage and perform any market research projects, developing surveys and focus groups to capture data on market research.
- Build marketing dashboards, which visualizes fundamental performance indicators.
- Serve as the key liaison with the Communications team on a variety of BCE initiatives including development of collateral.
- Complete and update on a regular basis competitive analysis and competitive company profiles.
- Conduct industry analysis: Technological, Social, Political and Economics.
- Coordinate agendas, record/disseminate minutes and schedule key meetings
- Coordinate VIP tours for affiliate customers
- Monitoring and track competitive website messaging, competitive advertisements, Stockholder reports etc.
Agricultural experience is a plus. Strong business reporting, project management and writing skills. Should be able to develop effective relationships and operate with senior executives. Effective leadership, time management and organizational skills. strong business acumen, analytical, problem solving, data manipulation and management skills. Should be able to contribute to planning and strategic thinking. Strong computer skills that includes reporting software and business intelligence. Exceptional written as well as verbal communication skills.
Education: Bachelor of Science required. Major studies in an agricultural area is desired.
Travel: As required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our Business is Biorationals.