North America Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a motivated, collaborative and customer-centric Marketing Manager to be responsible for the development of regional marketing strategy and tactical execution for the entire AgroFresh portfolio in the United States and Canada.
A successful candidate will have the ability to understand market and customer drivers across the food supply chain and apply that knowledge to drive growth across a portfolio of solutions; and provide meaningful differentiation to customers with defined positioning, customer benefits and value propositions for AgroFresh brands.
- Lead the implementation of regional marketing strategies for a portfolio of products and AgTech digital solutions, anticipating regional market dynamics, market trends, challenges, and opportunities, and ensuring integration with wider corporate strategy.
- Collaborate with Commercial, Global Product Management and R&D colleagues to successfully launch new products, ensuring field force is equipped with key product messages and sales tools.
- Leveraging Market Research and Analytics lead development of all regional communications including customer materials, local advertising and local media plans, direct and lead relationships with external agencies
- Ensure that the company’s media relations/public relations program is properly designed to support the region’s business requirements
- Operate as the project leader and champion for designated trade shows, responsible for all aspects of successful show activation, including on-site booth coordination, driving traffic to the booth and promoting AgroFresh corporate and product brands.
- Identify relevant and pertinent sponsorship opportunities, trade association memberships/activations and AgroFresh speaking opportunities at Industry and AgTech forums
- Ensure that key regional business initiatives and activities are properly captured and communicated across the website and social media platforms.
- Understand key competitors in the region, sales data, and customer retention trends.
- Skillfully develop, manage and deploy the regional marketing budget throughout the year, managing invoice and expense management with external vendors.
- Direct and lead the preparation and production of the quarterly AgroFresh digital employee newsletter
- 5+ years of marketing management experience for products and/or services
- Direct experience with:
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans with 1, 3 and 5 Year outlook, setting KPIs, and executing marketing tactics.
- Creating, equipping, and collaborating with sales teams with sales and training materials
- Creating powerful stories to market and differentiate brands/products/services;
- Managing the creative development and implementation of advertising;
- Leading external agencies;
- Digital marketing experience, email, website and social media experience a plus
- Market Research, Data Analytics, and Strategic Planning experience a plus
- B2B in Agriculture, Life Sciences, Food Retailer, or Food Production desired
- Bilingual English and Spanish helpful
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We grow confidence.