Marketing Communications Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our fast-growing team. This position is tasked with creating meaningful, engaging content in the form of blogs, case studies, and more.
You have at least 1 year of experience in content creation roles and are comfortable writing compelling pieces for AgVend. You have the knowledge and understanding of the agricultural input supply chain. Finally, you are an excellent communicator and are comfortable working with many stakeholders across an organization.
Qualities We Seek
- You seek help when needed, are open to constructive feedback, and have never uttered the words “Well, that isn’t my job” in a sentence.
- Excellent communicator
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills that enable you to influence key stakeholders.
- You relish a good challenge and work relentlessly to overcome hurdles to achieve the best possible outcome.
- You want to understand the business of our partners and find solutions to help them grow.
- You recognize that arrogance is toxic and that modesty is key to being a good teammate.
- You enjoy dynamic and fast-growing work environments. You believe no job is too small, and no idea too big.
- You have experience in agronomy, agribusiness, or AgTech and have a strong understanding of the crop input purchasing process.
What we expect of you:
You do what you say you will do.
- Own the marketing content creation:
- You will be leading the creation, writing, and posting of our AgVend content. From blogs to guest pieces to case studies, you will be a big part of getting our story and industry view out.
- Assist with Demand Gen marketing initiatives:
- Top funnel marketing is critical in any organization. You will be integral in executing our marketing strategy, gathering key testimonials, and more to positively impact the AgVend organization.
- Be ready for anything
- At our fast-growing company, you will wear multiple hats and need to be able to adapt to changing priorities. For this, you will need to enjoy a degree of ambiguity and be comfortable with your role evolving beyond this description.
What you can expect of us:
We do what we say we will do.
- People first
- We will seek to maximize your personal growth and long-term career success during your time with AgVend and beyond. We value our employee's lives and aspirations outside of the company.
- Ownership and autonomy
- You will have the power to realize opportunities, drive change, and delight customers.
- Clear expectations
- Performance goals are set quarterly and are rooted in our company values and objectives.
- Competitive salary
- We know money isn’t everything, but you will be properly compensated for your work.
- Company ownership
- You are fundamental to the success of AgVend and thus you will receive stock options in the company.
- We strongly believe that there is no replacement for a firm handshake, so you will be expected to meet with our partners on a regular basis. We will compensate for all travel expenses.
- Health insurance
- We want you and your family happy and healthy, so we have industry-leading health coverage for all of our employees.
Ready for your next challenge?
Send us a resume along with a note about your interests and background via the apply button below.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AgVend is agribusiness's digital partner for serving the producer of tomorrow.