This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Tractor Zoom
Tractor Zoom is an online search engine for heavy machinery auctions and database for market trends. We have partnered with 450+ auction companies to advertise auctions throughout the entire USA. Our technology tracks more than $2 billion of sale transactions every year to help people make transparent, data-driving price decisions when buying, selling, financing and insuring heavy equipment.
Our mission is to streamline business processes and decisions by helping customers quickly find and value heavy equipment using big data and technology.
Our vision is to bring transparency to heavy machinery data and help people make better data-driven decisions.
We’re looking someone who wants to make a difference
As a Software Engineer, you will be accountable for working with our team to develop and execute our Tractor Zoom and Iron Comps software and data strategies. You will help accelerate the development of our products, strengthen our process and grow our engineering culture. As an employee at our early-stage data and technology company, you will have a deep impact in the success and growth of the company.
- #1 Priority – build great software that our customers and users will love
- Collaborate with our senior product manager and existing developers to define workflows and processes that ensure consistent code management, code quality and deployment
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work to build out a new core platform that supports our diverse client base
- Be analytical. Deeply understand our competitive advantages in the marketplace and why we deserve to win and be the #1 destination for equipment and values
2-5 years experience working in a software engineering role and 2 years minimum required in our software stack:
- Experience in database and infrastructure management (AWS)
- Creating and consuming REST API’s
- Experience in Extreme Agile, Test Driven startup environment
- Ability to quickly write reliable, clean and testable code
- Eagerness to learn and explore new technologies
- Good communication skills and a team mentality
- ReactJS, Redux,
- JSX, HTML, CSS/SASS
- GIT, GitHub
- CI Tool (GitHub Actions, CircleCI, CodeDeploy)
- Pair Programming and Remote Collaboration
Things that set us apart:
- Practice of Build, Measure, Learn
- Monthly internal hackathon time
- AWS Serverless Application Model
- Google Firebase
- Machine Learning (AWS Sagemaker)
- React Native
Tractor Zoom Culture
At Tractor Zoom, we are one big team. If you enjoy being around fun-loving, hard workers who enjoy the hustle of creating something new and disruptive, you’re reading the right listing. Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company where opportunity abounds. Control your destiny. Great Health, Vision and Dental benefits are also available.
Apply be email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leveraging big data to value heavy machinery