Public Relations Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You’re a creative storyteller and idea generator with a passion for the agriculture industry. Your diverse experience in PR means you’ve built a core set of skills, including interviewing, writing and media relations. Teammates would call you a self-starter, team player and relationship builder. You like to write for a variety of channels, including websites, social media, brochures, advertorials, video scripts, white papers and more. You pride yourself in your positive attitude and your ability to juggle multiple projects with a high level of accuracy. You excel at building relationships with teammates, clients and media contacts and love going into the field to get a great story. That’s why we want you as our newest Public Relations Account Executive. Like us, you know this work is not easy, but it’s so worth it.
Here’s why you'll be perfect for this:
- You have ample experience, knowledge and/or expertise in the agriculture industry; specifically dairy and/or livestock animals.
- Ideally you have 2-3 years + of experience in an agency, journalism or similar.
- You are well-versed in AP Style.
- You have experience writing for a variety of channels, including websites, social media, PR channels and video scripts.
- You have experience pitching and writing about technical or challenging subject matters.
- You have experience budgeting PR projects and working with PR monitoring, including social media data and analytics.
- You have demonstrated success in building and maintaining client relationships.
What you'll want to know:
- We have unlimited PTO!
- We have a hybrid in office/remote working environment
- We'd love for you to be based in Milwaukee but are open to 100% remote candidates
Your application has been successfully submitted.