Retail Sales Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
EggLife Foods is hiring 2 Retail Sales Associates (RSA) (One along the East Coast and one along the West Coast) to drive strong, consistent egglife merchandising execution and shopper engagement through sampling and education at retail partners. The RSA will align the regional merchandising execution strategy with egglife’s overarching strategy & provide tactical support for egglife; leading the right mix of outsourced vs in-house retail execution resources, shaping the “Perfect Store” blueprint for egglife merchandising & placement, executing the right retail execution KPIs, determining the right cadence of visits to high & low priority outlets, as well as setting the right management routines to ensure exceptional execution in-store.
In addition to ensuring consistent, perfect in-store execution of our egglife products and merchandising, the RSA will also manage our in-store Sampling efforts. This means that the RSA will work with the most capable Sampling Agencies to drive egglife awareness, trial, and education with shoppers across our Retail partners. Similar to merchandising, the RSA will execute the right objectives, KPIs and management routines to ensure we are always maximizing our in-store Sampling events and investments.
Given the early stages of egglife as a CPG start-up, this role will be in-store frequently to work with our Sampling & Merchandising agencies/teams directly, understanding their processes intimately, inspecting what we expect in terms of exceptional in-store execution and leading by example on both fronts as necessary.
- Collaborate internally across Sales, Marketing & Operations to ensure our in-store merchandising, awareness, education and sampling efforts are best in class
- Collaborate externally with Suppliers, Retailers, and 3rd party Agencies to ensure seamless execution of all in-store execution efforts
- Develop execution strategies and KPI scorecard to solve execution gaps in-store & drive incremental sales lift at the shelf across all doors
- Execute Long Range Planning related to:
- Identifying, testing, and analyzing in-store performance to determine the most impactful growth drivers
- Speed to market & shelf execution lead time
- Developing long-term profitable and sustainable growth
- Manage External Broker Partners KPI’s & business objectives
- Manage Retail Planograms (POGs) and general layout plans of stores related to egglife placements
- Facilitate relationship(s) with the egglfe Sales Team and Key Distributor Account Managers to improve execution gaps
- Test, evaluate, and analyze in-store performance to determine impactful growth drivers
- Maximize shopper engagement and awareness by displaying products appropriately
- Gather Retailer & Shopper insights on market trends and shopper reactions to egglife products, and share internally for learning & appropriate action
- Manage regional relationships with our third party Merchandisers and Sampling agency
- Assist in planning and facilitating other marketing activities such as food shows, demos, and other promotional events as needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects & KPIs
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates success of proactively planning and delivering results
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Applicable internship and/or 1-3 years of work experience in sales or merchandising
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening, presentation and decision-making skills
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers
- BS degree in Marketing, Sales, or related field
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
For questions, please reach out to Dane Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Perfect Wrap