This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brief of the Role
We are looking for a Partnership Manager to join our fast-growing team. This position is tasked with ensuring the success of our partners in launching AgVend-powered Grower Portal and engaging with their customers using our suite of digital tools.
You must have at least 3 years of experience in customer-focused roles and have knowledge of the agricultural input supply chain. You are an excellent communicator and are comfortable working with many stakeholders across an organization. You enjoy building lasting relationships and helping organizations find success with new solutions.
Qualities We Seek
- You seek help when needed, are open to constructive feedback, and have never uttered the words “Well, that isn’t my job” in a sentence.
- Excellent communicator
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills that enable you to influence key stakeholders.
- You relish a good challenge and work relentlessly to overcome hurdles to achieve the best possible outcome.
- You want to understand the business of our partners and find solutions to help them grow.
- You recognize that arrogance is toxic and that modesty is key to being a good teammate.
- You enjoy dynamic and fast-growing work environments. You believe no job is too small, and no idea too big.
- You have experience in agronomy, agribusiness, or AgTech and have a strong understanding of the crop input purchasing process.
What we expect of you:
You do what you say you will do.
- Manage partnerships
- We place a high value on our partners, ensuring their success when using the AgVend platform will be core to your job. You will be asked to develop lasting relationships, from onboarding to ongoing engagement with our tools.
- Onboarding new partners
- A strong launch is key to the success of our partners. You will be charged with leading the onboarding tasks and educating our partners’ teams on the benefits of their new digital tools.
- Be ready for anything
- At our fast-growing company, you will wear multiple hats and need to be able to adapt to changing priorities. For this, you will need to enjoy a degree of ambiguity and be comfortable with your role evolving beyond this description.
What you can expect of us:
We do what we say we will do.
- People first
- We will seek to maximize your personal growth and long-term career success during your time with AgVend and beyond. We value our employee's lives and aspirations outside of the company.
- Ownership and autonomy
- You will have the power to realize opportunities, drive change, and delight customers.
- Clear expectations
- Performance goals are set quarterly and are rooted in our company values and objectives.
- Competitive salary
- We know money isn’t everything, but you will be properly compensated for your work.
- Company ownership
- You are fundamental to the success of AgVend and thus you will receive stock options in the company.
- We strongly believe that there is no replacement for a firm handshake, so you will be expected to meet with our partners occasionally. We will compensate for all travel expenses.
- Health insurance
- We want you and your family happy and healthy, so we have industry-leading health coverage for all of our employees.
Ready for your next challenge?
Send us a note with your interests and background to email@example.com and we will be in touch!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AgVend is agribusiness's digital partner for serving the producer of tomorrow.